Maine Girls Growing Up

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

mainegirlsgrowingup

This is a story like a book we are reading. i made this story up my self here goes:

September 1620
Hi my name is Faith Barrett. I am 11 years old and i have two brothers and two sisters We have to leave Holland 'cause we want to worship as we please. The only thing i could bring is my doll. But my ma got to bring some of her cooking supplies and my pa got to bring tools to build stuff in the New World. My brothers are 12 and 10 and my sisters are 9 and 7. Their names are Andrew and John and my sisters are Sarah and Erin. I have blue eyes and brown hair. And every day we have to wear the same clothes. My pa is a Blacksmith and he make tools and horse shoes.
.....to be continude

Thanks for looking at my blog

Alivia Faulkner

1 comment:

  1. Livey, why don't you post about your Thanksgiving fun? Don't forget the song! "Except for the turkey!"
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete