Maine Girls Growing Up

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awile.  I heard about a thing called Weekly Warm-Up and I have never done it so I thought I'd try.  I got my insperation from my cousin Emma Masse and I will put the links to her two blogs at the end.  So I better get started!!


                                                             This week I have been...........................

                                                                  Reading//
                              

Janette Oke-When calls the heart//Away through the sea//
                                         
       



Listing to//Disney songs// Classical Guitar songs//
                                                  
                                                 








         Enjoying// The skirts my mom bought me// Going to a class called ZenTangle//
 







Not so good// My Great-Nanny died// Gray days//


1 comment:

  1. Cool! You did a great job Livey! I can't believe you got a dog! I can't wait to meet her! I'm really sorry about your Nanny-she sounded really cool!
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete